22 May 2011

Bridesmaid dress, Mum's shoes & Old Cotton Doilies

So Mum and I went shopping for a dress for me and for shoes that matched her dress. This is the dress I ended up loving, it fitted so well, and I liked it. I bought it online afterwards as it was cheaper online and because this one in the picture had an unfortunate part of the pattern right on my stomach which just looked wrong. Now I just need shoes, cardi and a bag!

Trying on the only dress that fitted well & that I loved
 Mum's shoes were easier to get but we found some beauties. Very smart, and useful for after wedding also.

Mum's shoes
Now to the doilies. I found some wonderful little old doilies in my favourite Cheshire Street shop, just off Brick Lane in East London which is simply called 'The Shop'; you can see some pictures of it here. I have taken you there right Jo?

6 cotton doilies & two half aprons

6 cotton doilies; maybe we can use them for the milk jugs at the reception?

I always end up buying at least one vintage apron whenever I go in there! This time it was two and a whole pile of doilies!

1 comment:

  1. I was actually looking for this resource a few weeks back. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .Party Dresses|Sheath Wedding Dresses|Cocktail Dresses

    ReplyDelete