25 May 2011

Shopping; the shoes and another new dress

So I went shopping with the dress in my bag. Checked out the Office shoes and then fitted perfectly! I promptly went to Topshop tried on two dresses but also used the changing rooms to look at the dress and the shoes on together. 
me in topshop changing rooms trying on the dress with the shoes ~ ignore the purple tights ~ 

shoes ~ ignore the purple tights ~ 
I then (after much diving into shops all down Oxford St) found this cardigan in Zara and had to try it on with the dress.

me in zara changing rooms trying on the cardi with the dress and shoes


shoe on dress close up
I also bought some other things along the way. The dress is from Topshop, cotton, 50's style, looks vintage but is new; only £36. Shoes are from New Look; £17.99. Tights from New Look, lots of colours; £2.99 a pair. And some little socks from H&M; £3.99.

the other things I bought in between!


No comments:

Post a Comment